it’s almost time to ring in the new year!
But before we do so, let’s enjoy this last month of 2021 to the absolute fullest! Who’s ready to crush some last-minute goals and make this the most memorable month yet?!
Disclaimer: you do NOT have to do all of these – or even any of them – for any reason. I just wanted to provide some inspiration and motivation in case you wanted to try accomplishing something new and fun this month! (:
goals to accomplish before 2022
- Read a book
- Check out my reading list I posted this summer!
- Run a road race
- Treat yourself to something fun – your favorite restaurant, a massage, a manicure… whatever you want!
- Try a new recipe
- Check out a new gym
- Try a new type of workout
- I wrote a post all about free at-home workouts to try!
- Meet up with someone you haven’t seen in a while
- Call a family member or friend
- Buy from a small business
- Donate to a good cause
- Check out Hopeful Healthcare! (;
- Make a new friend
- Complete 5 random acts of kindness
- Spend a whole day without going on social media
- Survive with these screen time alternatives!
- Host a game night
- Start a new show
- Check out my Netflix favorites for some ideas!
- Watch a new movie
- Buy yourself a journal
- Try a new restaurant
- Do something you’ve never done in your city
- Find a new favorite song
- I’ve posted LOTS of playlists for you to check out!
- Try something you’ve never done before!
- Start learning a new language
- Take yourself on a solo date
- Face your fears – go sky-diving, swim in the ocean, get a tattoo… do something you never thought you’d do! (:
I hope these simple – but super fun – goals inspired you to go do something new and exciting today! Go finish this year off with a bang! (: