what are you thankful for?
I’m sure you’ve heard this phrase many, many times over the past week, but I’m here to say it again!
Practicing gratitude is SO important – and not just on Thanksgiving! (Although I do LOVE Thanksgiving.)
Noticing and acknowledging the things you’re grateful for every day can make you a happier, healthier person. And becoming a happier, healthier version of ourselves affects everything around us – how we respond to others, our wants and needs, our self confidence, and so much more!
Today, I challenge you to think of 25 things you’re grateful for – write them down if you can! And continue thinking of at least 5 things you’re grateful for every day after that. Keep a journal, type them on your phone… whatever you need to do.
And, of course, use my gratitude list below if you need some inspiration! (:
25 things I’m grateful for this Thanksgiving…
- A husband (that’s still very weird for me to say) that also doubles as my bestie
- Classes that I really enjoy
- The opportunity to go to school ((:
- Professors that are really nice, helpful, and understanding
- 2 new projects that I’m really excited about!
- A cute, cozy place to live (:
- All the warm blankets we have – and all the people that were involved in the process of making them
- Delicious food – and all the work that went into making it (:
- Clean water to drink
- All of the nice clothes I have in my closet
- Technology – especially all of the things we have that allow me to stay in touch with people, work on homework, update this blog, and so much more!
- Spotify Premium (100% my favorite subscription)
- Entertaining music + podcasts
- Jobs I enjoy (:
- Christmas being less than 1 month away!!! Which also means that in less than 1 month, we’ll be in Florida!!!
- Great friends that I can always count on
- A super close family that I can’t wait to visit so soon!!
- Books – and the people that were involved in the process of making them
- Access to quality healthcare
- A strong, healthy body (:
- Heat, electricity, and internet connection so that we can live comfortably, do work from the comfort of our home, and stay in touch with people easily
- Feeling safe in the places I live, work, and go to school
- A few days off of school, work, and the hustle and bustle of life
- Chapstick, lotion, deodorant, soap, toilets, and everything else that allows me to live super comfortably
- Pictures and all the memories they help me remember (:
I hope this list of 25 things I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving inspired you to write down some things that you are grateful for!
I also hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I’m wishing you a very happy holiday season! (:
Stayed tuned this next week because I have TWO new projects that I can’t wait to share with you all… I hope you like surprises! (: